Orders passed in petition
Court Proceeding of petition No. 47/2017(M)
|| Shri Gopal Garg, for petitioner. Shri Saurabh Jain, Advocate alongwith Shri S.K. Pandey, EE for respondent.
2. Heard both the parties on amendment of petition as well as on admission.
3. We observe that the amendment in petition is formal and do not change the nature of the case, hence we allow the petitioner to amend the petition within 07 days.
4. We also admit the case for hearing.
5. The petitioner is directed to make available copy of the amended petition to the respondent. The respondent is directed to file reply to the petition by end of this month with copy to the petitioner. The petitioner may file rejoinder if any, within a week thereafter, with copy to the respondent.
6. The case will be heard on 09.11.2017 at 11:00 AM.
||Commissions order for hearing