Orders passed in petition
Court Proceeding of petition No. 20/2017(D)
|| Shri D.L. Rathor, Advocate for petitioner. Shri Saurabh Jain, Advocate alongwith Shri Arvind Banerjee, EE for respondent.
2. Shri D.L. Rathor files memo of appearance on behalf of petitioner. Shri Saurabh Jain files Vakalatnama for respondent CSPDCL.
3. Heard both the parties on admission.
4. Shri Jain objects that the case is not admissible. We do not agree with the argument. The case is admitted for hearing.
5. The respondent is directed to file reply to the petition within three weeks with copy to the petitioner. The petitioner may file rejoinder if any, within a week thereafter, with copy to the respondent.
6. The case will be heard on 26.08.2017 at 11:00 AM.
||Commission orders for hearing on admission.