Orders passed in petition
Court Proceeding of petition No. 19/2017(M)
|| Shri Shashwat Surana, Advocate for petitioner. Shri Saurabh Jain, Advocate for CSPDCL, Shri Abhinav Kardekar, Advocate for SLDC. No Present for CREDA.
2. Heard the parties.
3. The parties are directed to file their written submissions, if they want to file, within a week, with copies to the opposite parties.
4. The case is closed for orders.
Status: Close for Order
||Reschedule the hearing of this case
|| Shri Shashwat Surana, Advocate for petitioner. Shri Saurabh Jain, Advocate for CSPDCL, Ms. Gurpreet Kaur Chowla, Advocate along with Shri Girish Gupta, EE for SLDC and Shri Apoorv Goyal, Advocate for CREDA are present.
2. Shri Shashwat Surana, Advocate files Vakalatmanan for petitioner and Ms. Gurpreet Kaur Chowla, Advocate files vakalatnama on behaf of the respondent SLDC
3. Shri Apoorv Goyal seeks time for filing of reply. He is directed to file reply positively within a week with copy to the petitioner. If the reply is not filed within the time limit, no further chance will be given.
4. The petitioner shall file rejoinder to the replies by 18th August 2017 positively with copy to the respondents.
5. The case is fixed for hearing on 25.08.2017 at 11:00 AM.
||Commission orders for hearing
|| Shri M. Krishna Prasad for petitioner. Shri Manoj Khare, SE for CSPDCL, Shri Abhinav Kardekar, Advocate along with Shri Girish Gupta, EE for SLDC and Shri Apoorv Goyal, Advocate for CREDA are present.
2. Shri Abhinav Kardekar, Advocate files Vakalatmana for SLDC and further files preliminary objections and prayed for dismissal of the petition. Copy of the objection is given to the petitioner.
3. Heard the parties on admission.
4. The case is closed for orders on admission.
||Commission orders for hearing on admission.